Music Art and Culture
SUNRISE Fest 2017
1. Lakshya Jaiswal and Mritobhroto Saha proved to be pupils with a strong critic sense as they stood 2nd in doing the ‘ Best out of waste’.
2. Siddharth Ganguly and Ankur Roy Chowdury are the proud winners of the Sunrise Quiz 2017.
3. Eshan Dey and Aheli Manna Swept the audience with their skill as a radio jockey and stood 3rd.
4. Debasish Dey, Debolin Guha, Avirup Gan, Nilabro Mittra,Debadrito Roy and Bhaswar Paul added an extra mileage to the event with their unconventional music and bagged the 1st prize.
5. Anasruta Roy mesmerized the readers with her creative writing skills and was awarded the 1st Runners up trophy.
Milap 2017 DPS Fest
1. Instrumental Music (Jhankar): Puspargha Mullick and Arya Banerjee stood 1st.
2. Mask making: Lakshya Jaiswal stood 1st.
3. Book mark Making: Swastik Khan stood 2nd.
4. Toran Making: Adika Das stood 1st.
5. Flower Arrangement (Dry Flowers): Prerna Mitra and Innika Bhattacharya stood 2nd.
6. Card Making: Pritam Paul stood 1st.
1. Adamites performed an Orchestra in the 42nd International Kolkata Book Fair held on 30th Jan 2018.
2. Adamites performed an Orchestra ‘East Meets West’ which was performed on the Annual Day of the school.
3. In Adaxenia 2017, Adamites performed unconventional music at the event ADA Rock.
YUVA Musical Festival (24th July 2017) held at Gyan Manch
1. Spandan Das of class VII C DB took part in the ‘Drums Kit’ Event and stood 1st.
2. Swarnadeep Paul took part in the ‘Drums Kit’ Event stood 2nd.
3. Srabona Chakraborty of class X A stood 2nd for the Electronics Keyboard category.
4. Smilee Chakraborty stood 2nd for the Western Vocals category.
South Point School - ULLAS 2017
For the Event – ‘Do Re Me’ (Western Vocals) the following students of classes II & III secured a 1st position:
1. Piyasha Mullick – III B DS
2. Sarannya Chakraborty – III B DS
3. Ranali Sen – III D DB
4. Aayushi Chakraborty – III C
5. Baibhav Das III A
6. Swetavna Saha – III D and Megha Bagchi – III E.
Art and Craft
Bosco Utsav 2015
Winners at Bosco Utsav 2015, ‘16 in T- Shirt painting, Origami.
Secured 1st position in Face Painting at Sunrise Fest.
Mitshubishi Asian Children’s Enikki Fiesta
The Drawings of our Students were selected to be published in the Annual Diary at the Mitsubishi Asian Children’s Enikki Fiesta in Japan.
MILAP organised by SPICMACY
Children participated in MILAP organised by SPICMACY and won prizes in:
a. Portrait Making
b. Space Designing
c. Using Recycled material to create something new
d. Salad making
e. Face painting
Microsoft Office Specialist Championship
Students of Adamas International School have participated in the Microsoft Office Specialist Championship at Delhi.
They have qualified in the national round out of more than 150 participating schools all over India.
Adamas is the only school from which two students have won a place in the national finals after qualifying the state levels.
We are proud of our students Soumya Roy and Nilabro Saha.
Has been awarded THE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL AWARDS BY THE BRITISH COUNCIL, U.K.
Students have participated in Language quiz held in DPS Ruby Park.
Albert Barrow Essay Writing competition
Nilanjana Thakur has been the winner of Albert Barrow Essay Writing competition.
Our students secured the Second position in the city round for Spell link.
ASSET- 145 appeared 13 participants reached the finals.
Future Group Book
Stories written by our students were published in the Future Group Book in the Book fair.
Kenken Maths challenge
108 Students participated in Kenken Maths challenge- We had 8 Interschool Champions and 35 School Champions across classes 4 to 9.
Science- NSO- School toppers- gold- 9, silver- 9, bronze- 9. State toppers- Gold 15. Mathematics- IMO- School Toppers- gold- 10, silver- 9, Bronze- 9. State toppers- Gold- 10.
UNSW GLOBAL- Educational Assessment Australia - International Assessments for Indian School
Results : Maths –Participated – 80 students- high Distinction- 2, distinction- 23, Credit- 35, Participation- 20 English- High Distinction- 1, distinction- 13, Credit- 26, Participation – 39.
Cambridge Checkpoint Examinations
Our Students appeared for the Cambridge Checkpoint examinations and Scored on a scale of 4.7 to 5.2 on a scale of 0 to 6.
Two Students participated in the Microsoft Challenge and were the National Toppers out of 154 participating schools all over India.